Become a Member of TxAPT
The Association for Play Therapy (APT), TxAPT’s parent organization, offers dual membership automatically when you become a member. Dual membership means that persons joining APT also become members of TxAPT. The purpose of dual membership is to increase collaboration and interaction between APT and its state branches – a partnership TxAPT supports.
Click here for more information or to become a APT/TxAPT member.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Play Therapy Conference – providing continuing education.
- Reduced cost of attendance for annual state conference.
- Membership Directory with Local Chapters – which allow play therapists to network as well as to receive training opportunities close to home
- Access to member only events and eligibility to be recognized for awards.
- Provide APT approved CEs for play therapists and those pursuing the credential.
Additional Benefits Include
- Annual International Conference
- APT Registered Play Therapist (RPT™, RPT-S™)
- Provides CE Approval
- Access to International Journal for Play Therapy
- Access to Play Today newsletter
- Access to Play Therapy magazine