Become a Member of TAPT
The Association for Play Therapy (APT), TAPT’s parent organization, offers dual membership automatically when you become a member. Dual membership means that persons joining APT also become members of TAPT. The purpose of dual membership is to increase collaboration and interaction between APT and its state branches – a partnership TAPT supports.
Benefits of Membership
- Annual Play Therapy Conference – providing continuing education.
- Reduced cost of attendance for annual state conference.
- Membership Directory with Local Chapters – which allow play therapists to network as well as to receive training opportunities close to home
- Access to member only events and eligibility to be recognized for awards.
- Provide APT approved CEs for play therapists and those pursuing the credential.
- Member Directory Search
Additional Benefits Include
- Annual International Conference
- APT Registers Play Therapist (RPT, RPT-S)
- Provides CE Approval
- Access to International Journal for Play Therapy
- Access to Play Today newsletter
- Access to Play Therapy magazine