CALL FOR PROPOSALS
April 3-5, 2020, Austin, Texas
Because children today need real-life heroes, this year’s conference theme is Heroes of Play. We are seeking workshops which highlight the heroic work of caregivers, teachers, school counselors, and you, the play therapist!
We are calling for proposals which include theoretically- grounded workshops related to:
- Advocacy and social justice,
- trauma and crisis,
- healing after incidents of mass violence,
- sibling and family play therapy,
- school-based play therapy,
- community-based counseling, and
- other hero-related topics!